On confirmation of booking your contract is with Travelmagia Tours LLP.. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end. .
Terms & Conditions for
Inbound and Domestic Tour
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelmagia Tours LLP.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 10% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Travelmagia Tours LLP. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made on arrival/1st days of start of services.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year) 50% payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment
For Domestic and International clients
Domestic clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
- By Debit Card verified by Master/ Visa / Maestro.
- By Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft.
- By Bank Transfer (RTGS & NEFT).
International clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
- By Debit Card verified by Master / Visa / Maestro.
- By Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
In case of payment through credit/ debit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
All payments are to be made in name of Travelmagia Tours LLP.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows :
- 15 days prior to arrival – FULL REFUND.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-In Timings: 1200 – 1500 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 – 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment
Travelmagia Tours LLP. rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us – are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. – itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Travelmagia Tours LLP. reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants’ safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. shall not be responsible for any delay or change in program or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
Travelmagia Tours LLP. reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to an Arbitrator to be appointed by Travelmagia Tours LLP. All such disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur (India) Courts only. The laws of India shall govern the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of these terms and conditions.
Booking & Payments
- Booking will be accepted for reservation at least minimum of 7 working days prior to the first check-in-date. Should the booking be required for the check in within 5 working days then a deposit for 01 night stay or Rs 10000 whichever is more is required. (During high season full payment required to secure the reservation). In some cases we might require upto 100% payment in advance.
- Whilst making the booking all accurate details are required.
- No amendments allowed after commencement of travel.
- All booking must be made on pre-payment basis (i.e. must be paid in full in India before the passengers departure & in foreign currency as indicated in the manual & adhering to the RBI guidelines/rules/circulars issued by the concerned authorities & also include provisions of FEMA 1999.
- Payments in INR/Foreign currency must be accompanied by the original passport & tickets of all the passengers traveling.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- All rates, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
- There could be variation of policies for the booking/reservations made by the hotel management during the peak season/ trade fair/New Year/ Christmas Eve, Public holidays etc.
- Passenger need to return the duly complete printed booking form singed along with an initial deposit of 10% of Tour Package in order to confirm his reservation.
Not Included in the Tour Cost
The cost of gratuities, insurance, excess baggage charges, airport taxes and items of personal nature are not included in the tour cost.
High Season / Trade Fairs / Festivals
Special conditions shall apply for booking high season/trade fairs/festival which will be advised at the time of booking.
Scope of Activity
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel transporter or any other facility as mentioned in the manual. We take care in selecting all ingredients in a clients holiday, But because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners/coach operators who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and in special process.
Hotel Check In and Check Out Timings
Normally the check in is 1400 hrs at all hotels worldwide and the check out time is 1200hrs. Early check in and late check out is always subject to availability at the hotel and can never be guaranteed under any circumstances. Should the clients be arriving early in the morning and be requiring the room on his/her arrival, the room confirmation must be requested for the previous night.
- ‘Client’ means the personal/persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- ‘Company’ means Travelmagia Tours LLP.
- Independent contractors means “Hotelier/Hotel Owners”, Owner of any airline or shipping company or railway, ferry boat owner/operator/coach owner/or any other person who has been selected by the company to render service to the client. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition.
- The company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the clients for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or nay misadventure however caused.Any act, omission, default or independent contractor or other person or nay servant or Agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or services for the client or for any other person travelling with him howsoever caused.
The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused in this condition the expression “howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility, shall expect the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- If the clients has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to Travelmagia Tours LLP. Office where the booking had been made on his return. This will enable our company to take up the matter with the independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face any difficulty.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision where invalid, illegal or unenforceable then the remaining provision shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI/GOI rules & regulations.